Paynetics is a licensed e-money institution with a mission to offer payment solutions in an innovative way and change the world of payments. The company is a member of Mastercard, VISA, Union Pay, SEPA, SWIFT, which together with our internally developed products makes us one of the European leaders in payment solutions. Our portfolio includes eWallet (Phyre, A1 Wallet, Pay by Vivacom and others), the world’s first application, which turns any Android NFC-enabled device into a POS terminal without any additional hardware (PHOS), the first ApplePay and GooglePay card in Bulgaria and many others.
Paynetics is a founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association and has a subsidiary and an office in the UK.
Due to our growing team, target markets and extended operations, we seek a motivated and talented Risk & Monitoring Expert:
- Analyze reports & transaction patterns;
- Work with an internal monitoring system and applications for fraud prevention;
- Maintain internal registers;
- Run ad hoc reports for merchants/ partners;
- Commence communication with merchants/ partners and respond to day-to-day queries;
- Set fraud filters and risk parameters in the Fraud prevention system;
- Follow changes in card scheme and local regulations and assist in implementation updates;
- Work on optimizing core business processes from risk and monitoring aspect;
- Train and support merchants and PSPs.
- University degree (Economics, Mathematics or related) or last year student;
- Knowledge of the card business industries;
- Data processing skills;
- Computer literacy – Windows, Microsoft Office /Excel, Access, Outlook/, Internet applications;
- Analytical thinker;
- Critical eye for the detail; accuracy;
- Team player, results-oriented.
- Strong command of English – written and spoken.
- Great team of young professionals with distinct responsibilities and targets;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Friendly work environment;
- Competitive remuneration packages;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Great location – near a Metro station.
Fill in the form to apply