Paynetics is a leading fintech company, founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association. Grounded in payment services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, we have built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
We have launched the first mobile payment app in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app in the UK, one of the fist automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game changing payment acceptance solution with patent pending.
We are expanding our teams and are looking for an experienced Legal Adviser!
- Lead and control the preparation and execution of all legal documentation, including commercial,
regulatory, contractual, etc.
- Promptly identify, manage, prioritize and distribute daily legal tasks, explaining the opportunities,
risks and issues for the company business to team members;
- Distribute assignments to the outside legal counsels and legal firms;
- Lead the legal aspects of strategic business initiatives, including negotiating legal aspects and
documents, simultaneously meeting required commercial objectives and deadlines;
- Control the legal work on the commercial agreements with focus on payments with existing and
potential merchants and suppliers, ensuring that all agreements reflect the approved business case,
regulatory framework and the standard policies and procedures of the company;
- Provide legal support and advice to business teams on the applicable legal and regulatory framework;
- Advise business on legal aspects of new product development and new product delivery channels;
- Address any other general or ad-hoc commercial and regulatory legal queries.
Your Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in Law;
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position in the payment industry;
- Well-developed organizational, prioritizing and time management skills;
- A commercial mindset and ability to think creatively to achieve the commercial objectives of the
business and deliver legal advice in the appropriate commercial context and within tight time frames;
- Good presentation and negotiation skills, ability to influence and persuade in decision-making
processes, both internally and externally;
- Sound organizational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Eye for the detail;
- Strong written and spoken communications skills, both in English and Bulgarian. Other foreign
language is an advantage.
- Exciting job in a premium professional environment;
- Work in a new growing team with excellent perspective for professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience and linked to performance;
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital
Fill in the form to apply
Error: Contact form not found.