Paynetics is a leading fintech company, founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association. Grounded in payment services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, we have built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments. We have launched the first mobile payment app (Phyre) in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app (BillButler) in the UK, one of the first automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game changing payment acceptance solution with patent pending (Phos).
We seek a motivated professional to join our team as a Chargeback Specialist – Issuing & Acquiring. He/she will work cross functionally to protect merchants’ chargeback rates and increase their sales potential.
What you’ll do
- Review chargebacks and communicate their resolution with merchants and internal partners on
all stages of the dispute;
- Ensure all SLAs are achieved with little or no supervision;
- Lead external communication with issuing/acquiring partners to ensure all industry regulations
are delivered in the chargeback responses;
- Collaborate with Visa/ MasterCard Dispute Resolution Centers;
- Run monthly analyses on the chargeback performance.
Who you are
- Completed university education (economics or technical) or a last year student;
- High computer proficiency – Windows, Microsoft Office /Word, Excel, Outlook/, Internet
Applications, Card centers software, MasterCard Claims Solution, VCM;
- Analytical thinker, with knowledge of the card business and critical eye on the details;
- Knowledge of the card schemes Dispute Rules & Regulations;
- Knowledge of the domestic rules governing Dispute Management;
- Operational skills, fast reaction, accuracy and responsibility in work performance;
- Team player, result-oriented;
- Good written command of English.
What we offer
- Exciting job in a premium professional environment;
- Work in a new growing team with excellent perspective for professional development;
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital
- Great office location next to a Metro station in Sofia
Fill in the form to apply
Error: Contact form not found.