Paynetics is a leading fintech company, founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association. Grounded in
financial services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, we have built a team of passionate and enthusiastic
professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments. We have launched the first mobile payment
app (Phyre) in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app (BillButler) in the UK, one of the first automated
loyalty solutions in the US and PHOS – the first ever pure software POS terminal which integrates payment
acceptance with business applications for merchants, including data driven e-commerce tools, automated
marketing, loyalty, payroll, etc.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated and results-driven CARD ISSUING & OPERATIONS EXPERT to
join our expanding team.
- Reviewing and tracking all Mastercard/ Visa bulletins in a timely manner and understand necessary
changes in the company daily workflow.
- Ensuring mandates are implemented in line with Mastercard/ Visa requirements and deadlines.
- Setting up new products and engaging in new projects.
- Having a detailed understanding of the reasoning behind the money movements that take place
within Card Operations.
- Performing a variety of reconciliations tasks on a daily basis.
- Identifying exceptions within processing of card transactions and investigating root cause in order
to apply the appropriate solution.
- Troubleshooting reconciliations exceptions and ensuring these exceptions are logged in.
- Escalating reconciliation anomalies to the relevant individuals.
- Supporting the team and dealing with ad-hoc tasks that may come up.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a financial institution, preferably in banking.
- Card payments and Mastercard scheme knowledge/experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with a team in a changing environment.
- Good command of English.
- Challenging opportunities and exciting possibilities to develop both professionally and personally
within a dynamic and fast-growing international company with a unique culture and a strong sense
of company values.
- Our compensation packages are competitive based on experience and linked to performance.
- Office location in Sofia.
Fill in the form to apply
Error: Contact form not found.