The next ten years will see huge changes in the financial services sector as technology will create a platform for every company to offer fintech services to their clients.
We’re already seeing retailers and ecommerce companies, telecommunications providers, ride-sharing businesses, mobile manufacturers, food delivery services and many others all providing financial products like eWallets, card programmes, Point of Sale, wealth management and other services to their customers. By 2030, technological innovation across platforms, systems, open banking and APIs will make it easier than ever for any company to become a fintech.
At our first Money 2030 event on Wednesday 7th October between 9am and 11am BST, we will hear from companies, experts and advisors from across a numbers of sectors to explain how, by 2030, every company is a fintech.
You will hear from:
- Telecommunications providers and other non-financial services companies who have launched fintech services for their clients
- Investors and advisors who are actively working in this space
- Fintech and technology companies who are building the platforms that are enabling this innovation.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ivo Gueorguiev – Co-founder and Chairman of Paynetics
- Atanas Dobrev – CEO of Vivacom
- Ian Clowes – Director of FS Horizons
- Jana Lvova – Head of Fintech for VISA Europe
- Maximilian Schausberger – Managing Director of Elevator Ventures
- Alex Kwiatkowski – Principal Industry Consultant, Global Banking Practice at SAS
This will be held virtually via Zoom video conference, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions of our speakers and discuss the future of fintech and financial services with your peers in a secure online round-table format.
Sign-up using the form below to receive an invitation with access details for the event: