For our third series of events on the future of fintech and financial services, we will be looking into embedded finance, examining whether it is a short term trend or if it will endure for years to come.
Embedded finance is undoubtedly transforming the financial services industry, allowing a whole host of businesses and applications to offer financial services. It creates a seamless transaction experience that can benefit traditional financial services, fintechs, and consumers alike.
Many industry experts predict that embedded finance will revolutionise the way financial service businesses function. However, the quick evolving pace of technology makes it difficult to determine just how prevalent this technology will be in the years to come. Moreover, externalities such as increased industry regulation could hinder the pace at which embedded finance is adopted.
At our upcoming Money 2030 event, which will take place on Wednesday, 8th December 2021, from 12 noon to 1:30pm GMT, we will be delving into the impact embedded finance will have on the future of the industry. The event will feature companies, experts, and advisors from across a number of sectors, addressing the extent to which by 2030, financial services will have been integrated into applications that consumers rely on every day for every aspect of their lives.
You will hear from:
- Technology providers who are developing and commercialising the financial services products of the future
- Investors and advisors who are actively working in this space
- Fintech and technology companies who are building the platforms that are enabling this innovation
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andrea Notaro, Managing Director, Rothschild & Co
- Alex Mifsud, Co-founder and CEO, Weavr.io
- Alison Donnelly – Director, Fscom
- Tony Craddock – Director General, The Payments Association
- Marni Kruppa – Head of Fintech, Europe, Visa
This will be held virtually via Zoom video conference, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions of our speakers and discuss the future of fintech and financial services with your peers in a secure online round-table format.
Sign-up using the form below to receive an invitation with access details for the event