Paynetics is an innovation-driven EU licensed e-money issuer. Principle member of VISA and
Mastercard, a member of SEPA and SWIFT, Paynetics offers end-to-end payment solutions. Our
extensive portfolio of payments solutions includes e-commerce and face-to-face acquiring, card
issuance, e-wallet and account management. Our IT infrastructure is best-in-class and the senior
management team has a very long track record and experience in the field. Our strong risk
management allows us to work with higher risk merchants. Paynetics has built a solid infrastructure
and a wide product range and is expecting significant and rapid growth. It is therefore an exciting time
to join an entrepreneurial, innovative and ambitious team.
Due to our growing product portfolio, target markets and extended operations, we seek a motivated
and talented Product Manager!
- Be the person to go to for all questions related to the product;
- Taking end-to-end responsibility to orchestrate the building (and optimization)-process for everything necessary to deliver the right products to the customers (including legal, operations, compliance, operations, finance and IT);
- Provide product propositions (incl. input for marketing material) and pricing structures to Sales;
- Responsibility to plan and maintain the roadmap for the relevant products;
- Act as Pre-Sales Consultant to support sales in selling our products and learn firsthand the requirements from our existing and new customers;
- Define high level use cases, collect initial cost-indications and revenues to build and present a business;
- Work closely with the matching product owners/requirement engineers to develop the products and/or features; perform final approval before product or feature is released;
- Maintain the product manual and provide internal trainings;
- Investigate in new trends on the market and monitoring the competitors;
- Manage the relationships (including the contracts, networking etc.) to external providers we use to deliver our products to the customer;
- Identify additional business opportunities using additional services from existing or new external providers;
- Analyse the product relevant KPIs and act on them as part of a continuous improvement process.
- Strong experience in a dynamic Issuing Product Management role;
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the Issuing Product development lifecycle;
- Knowledge in Issuing/Acquiring schemes are a plus;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation skills;
- Good understanding how requirements are collected and defined;
- Very good Project Management skill;
- Outstanding understanding of the payment industry and market requirements;
- Customer centric thinking;
- Excellent prioritizing skills and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
What we offer
- Exciting job in a premium professional environment;
- Work in a growing team with excellent perspective for professional development;
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital
- Great office location next to a Metro station in Sofia.
Fill in the form to apply
Error: Contact form not found.