Paynetics is a leading fintech company, founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association. Grounded in
financial services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, we have built a team of passionate and
enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments. We have launched the first
mobile payment app (Phyre) in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app (BillButler) in the UK, one of the
first automated loyalty solutions in the US and PHOS – the first ever pure software POS terminal which
integrates payment acceptance with business applications for merchants, including data driven ecommerce tools, automated marketing, loyalty, payroll, etc.
We are looking for a motivated REPORTING SPECIALIST to join our team and help us revolutionize the
payment industry. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our CFO, financial, accounting and
IT departments. In this critical role, you will ensure the company’s best financial reporting standards.
- Maintain daily, monthly financial reporting;
- Automatize the dynamic reporting from our DataBase;
- Create reporting forms;
- Prepare management reporting;
- Financial and accounting reconciliation;
- Manage relationships with financial service providers;
- Cash flow management;
- Budgeting and financial reporting;
- Prepare MI and KPI reports.
- 2+ years of financial reporting experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills;
- Experience in Power BI and SQL is a strong advantage;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Advanced organization, and interpersonal skills;
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out
- Interested in process improvement;
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction;
- Minimum B2 level of English;
- Understanding of Payment and FinTech industry is a strong advantage;
- Understanding of Accounting principles is an advantage.
What we offer
- Challenging opportunities and exciting possibilities to develop both professionally and personally
within a dynamic and fast-growing international company with a unique culture and a strong
sense of company values;
- Our compensation packages are competitive based on experience and linked to performance;
- Great office location next to a Metro station in Sofia.
Fill in the form to apply