Paynetics is an innovation-driven EU licensed e-money issuer. Principle member of VISA and Mastercard,
a member of SEPA and SWIFT, Paynetics offers end-to-end payment solutions. Our extensive portfolio of
payments solutions includes e-commerce and face-to-face acquiring, card issuance, e-wallet and account
management. Our IT infrastructure is best-in-class and the senior management team has a very long track
record and experience in the field. Our strong risk management allows us to work with higher risk
merchants. Paynetics has built a solid infrastructure and a wide product range and is expecting significant
and rapid growth. It is therefore an exciting time to join an entrepreneurial, innovative and ambitious
We are looking for a talented RECRUITER to own our immediate and future full-cycle recruiting needs.
In this role you will source, identify, pre-screen/qualify, facilitate interviews, extend offers and close candidates for
a variety of non-technical and technical positions. You will guide and influence hiring managers while partnering with
different stakeholders and oversee the entire recruiting process.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, is highly organized and comfortable managing hard-to-fill roles, and work well without constant supervision.
- Partner closely with hiring managers, developing tailored sourcing strategies to deliver a pipeline of talent;
- Create job descriptions and specifications;
- Develop job adverts and place job postings;
- Proactively target candidates through different sourcing channels;
- Maintain relations with recruitment and staffing agencies to identify new talent;
- Source applications and prepare shortlists;
- Communicate effectively with managers and interview teams to ensure preparedness during the interview
- Conduct interviews;
- Negotiate offers to close candidates, leveraging your experience with competing for top talent;
- Ensure an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application to offer stage, evaluating
skill level, while driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary
recommendations and closing of candidates;
- Onboard new hires;
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires and existing employees;
- Complete all new-hire paperwork.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related;
- 2+ years of experience working in recruitment ideally a blend of in-house and agency/search side;
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews;
- Experience closing non-technical and technical talent and negotiating offers;
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and active talent from a variety of sources/networks;
- Personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong,
productive relationships and contribute within a team;
- Knowledge of employment law and legislation;
- Exciting job in a premium professional environment;
- Work in a growing team with excellent perspective for professional development;
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital
- Great office location next to a Metro station in Sofia.
Fill in the form to apply
Error: Contact form not found.