Paynetics is a leading fintech company, founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association. Grounded in financial
services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, we have built a team of passionate and enthusiastic
professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments. We have launched the first mobile payment
app (Phyre) in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app (BillButler) in the UK, one of the first automated
loyalty solutions in the US and PHOS – the first ever pure software POS terminal which integrates payment
acceptance with business applications for merchants, including data driven e-commerce tools, automated
marketing, loyalty, payroll, etc.
Due to the expansion of our activities, we are looking for a talented, motivated and ambitious FINANCIAL
WHAT’S YOUR ROLE
- Reporting to the Group CFO;
- Budgeting and financial reporting;
- Financial reconciliations;
- Preparing MI and KPIs reports;
- Cashflow management;
- Executing the day-to-day operations.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- University degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 2 years of financial or accounting experience;
- Understanding of payment and fintech industry is a strong advantage;
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills;
- Experience with Excel Queries, SQL and Power BI is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out
- Interested in process improvement;
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum B2 level of English.
This is an exciting opportunity for a standout performer to become our next CFO.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging opportunities and exciting possibilities to develop both professionally and personally
within a dynamic and fast-growing international company with a unique culture and a strong sense
of company values;
- Our compensation packages are competitive based on experience and linked to performance;
- Great office location next to a Metro station in Sofia.
Fill in the form to apply