Paynetics is a leading fintech company, founder of the Bulgarian Fintech Association. Grounded in payment services, with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, we have built a team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals, on a mission to change the world of payments.
We have launched the first mobile payment app in Bulgaria, the first utilities payment app in the UK, one of the fist automated loyalty solutions in the US and a game changing payment acceptance solution with patent pending.
We are expanding our teams and are looking for an EXPERIENCED BUSINESS ANALYST
You are master in the art of listening. You are curious, proactive, and keen to generate and share untrivial ideas. You are ready to embrace change and shifting priorities. You are not afraid of failure and willing to learn from it. You know how to handle freedom and bear responsibility.
You will work with internal and external customers to analyze their needs and align the strategic goals. You will have the unique chance to design and implement game-changing products with direct and immediate impact on the FinTech industry and trends. Your excellent analytical skills, empathy and creativity will empower you to solve business problems, identify and unlock value through innovation and have your say in fast-growing industry.
Your responsibilities and background
- Define the product vision and roadmap based on market trends, customer needs and competitors;
- Develop and hold ownership and profound understanding of the end-to-end customer experience, product integration and its dependencies;
- Facilitate workshops and present ideas and solutions to technology and business stakeholders;
- Define minimum viable scope for new functionalities development, apply MoSCoW method, change management, risk management;
- Hands-on experience with requirements gathering techniques and translating business needs and innovative ideas in functional specifications;
- Ability to identify and define unambiguous user stories and use cases;
- Understand and document current business processes and services;
- Conduct gaps analysis between the as-is and to-be processes, identifying gaps with existing system functionalities;
- Experience with software development tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Professional experience in the financial services area will be considered a strong advantage.
- A challenging job in a premium professional environment;
- 25 days paid leave;
- Attractive compensation package with social benefits – competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme;
- Freedom to unleash your talent and ideas;
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the digital payments industry.
Fill in the form to apply